Plugging another book are we Brian?
I think most people will agree that Brian is probably the least annoying person in this picture by far.
i CANT STOIP LAUGINHG AT THIS IS THIS SUPPOSE DTO BE BRIAN COX
'Iya I'm Briiian Cox, and I love da staaars'
While he is good-looking enough to be a distraction from his own informative program, I swear I’m also learning some stuff! (Plus it’s beautifully shot and edited, well, um… That much is clear.)
1. I am one of 7 children
2. I am a mere 5ft tall
3. Hilariously, my boyfriend is 6ft3
4. Jess, my coblogger who never blogs has just hosted two French boys for a week.
5. I’m currently sat on a free in silence wanting to die because it’s so long and I’m so bored and no one is in.
6. I’ve only got two lessons today - chemistry and physics.
7. I’ve applied for a degree in Physics and I’m only waiting on Loughborough university to reply
8. I want to go to Liverpool. I don’t really care that much about the rest. I have 2 offers from there so I’m very happy.
9. I really want to go home and play on GTA. I’m also further than my brothers on GTA. Suck on that.
10. I’m sick of Christmas already.
Ooh I’m so cool.
I’m a massive Scrooge/misery.
I really love it when we reblog a post with a few notes which is hilarious/amazing/fucked up
and then it gets loads of notes.
It’s like signal boosting.
It makes me feel good inside because those notes will make someone else feel good too.
It was so funny.
People are brilliant!!
If you missed Professor Brian’s Cox and The Science Of Doctor Who (ably assisted by Matt Smith), you can catch up with it until Thu 21 November 2013 here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b03hybnv
it is a law of physics that everybody has, at some point, wanted to bone the fuck out of brian cox.
Stargazing with Brian O’Briain and Dara Cox submitted by Drivelhead
omg I saw these on Twitter and I almost died.
Oh my god I’m going to cry
Brian on Dara’s head looks like the moon 🌝
Made it better.
OHMYGOSH THIS IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
Is it wrong that I found it kind of sexy when The Doctor put his finger over Brian’s lips?
I haven’t seen the advert, no. My mums been raving to me about it though because it’s two of my favourite things combined!
I think I’m going to miss the anniversary episode for Doctor Who though which is devastating for me (because of my bloody job *cry*).
Who else out there is super super excited for Brian/Doctor Who?